Monday, November 23, 2009

Japanese Military Equipment Spotted on the Santa Monica Freeway in LA

LABVIRUS.COM Blog
November 22, 2009 at 3:15 pm

Hi everybody,

I feel like I need to pass this along to ya’ all. I know, I know ~ WE DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. Bless Ryan, this is exactly what he told me as well (More on this un momento). He sent/email this photo to me of a convoy that he passed on his way home after his fire shift ended this morning. He told me he see’s some of this stuff routinely (because he lives by the Marine Base at 29 Palms). But, he said this convoy shocked him and was upsetting to him. So, he slowed down from his usual 80 mph race pace to a crawl, in order to get this very clear photo on his Blackberry. I can clearly see why he was upset. His mind is still working, it’s still connected to reality.

This particular convoy of 4+ massive trailers of war equipment, was hauling what appears to be ‘Chinese’ military personnel transports. How’d ya know ? Well, I’m not a rocket scientist or anything but, there’s Chinese or at least asian numerics and writing all over the thing(s) [see photo below, front of vehicle by it's headlight -it's actually Japanese], along with also what appears to be a UN or European or NATO Plate. (Brett can do a search on this, he’s the search bomb!)

Ryan and I talked about if for about half an hour today and this is when he told me he was shocked and upset, and this is where he shared with me once again, “you know me dad, I don’t like to talk about this stuff”. I can’t blame him, after just getting married and wanting to have babies n stuff. We went on to chat about pre-positioning warfare. The only way any real effort at occupation can be implemented. He agreed, after sharing with me he had recently read the famous chinese general ‘One Hung Lo’s, book on ‘The Art of Warfare’. This is the ONLY conclusion any reasonable mind could come to. Unless that is, the military is more fascinated than the ‘civilians’ (at Wal-Fart) with Chinese made crap. Not likely!

I told Ryan, I don’t want to talk about this shit (scuze me) either, but WE MUST! I don’t feel any better than anyone else who wants to live in denial, that America is about ready to get her entire clock not just cleaned, but gutted. Yet for the most part, it’s so hard to even conceive of the fact that anything other than our clocks will keep on ticking indefinitely, is even a possibility. To each his own I guess.

Anyway, here’s Ryan’s photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment