Friday, October 9, 2009

Why Bother???

I often get the same response from people when they find out that I closely follow and report on developments that are taking place in regards to the New World Order and One World Government plan.

"Why bother?"

"You can't change what happens anyways, so why waste your time?"

" I prefer to concentrate on the positive things in life."

These responses never cease to frustrate me. If this is your outlook and view in life, why protest or fight against any type of injustice or evil that takes place in the world?

What do you think the world would be like today if nobody thought it necessary or important enough to fight the evil of the Nazis in WWII?

What if no-one thought it worthwhile to stand against the evil of the Inquisition? Would we still boil people alive or torture them for their convictions?

What if we still burnt "witches" at the stake?

What if human sacrifice was still commonly accepted in society as it has been in history?

I could go on and on, but the point is this. If this type of evil is not worth standing up against, why should we bother fighting against anything evil in our society?

How can we as Christians, say that we are followers God if we refuse to stand against those forces that actively hate him and fight against Him?

How can we be witnesses and examples to our children if our faith means nothing in the real world, and our religion consists of 1 hour a week?

If this is the kind of Christians we are, count me out, because I follow a God that stood against evil on Calvary, regardless of the personal cost.

I follow a God that still stands against evil today.

I follow a God that thinks that the "negative" things in this world are worth thinking and praying about.

I follow a God that believes evil needs to be confronted and fought against.

No comments:

Post a Comment