Monday, June 29, 2009

Operation Blackjack & Ardent Sentry

I came across this posting thru my "online travels" on Monday, June 29th, 2009. I especially took notice of the section detailing the hexadecimal code that was decoded to show countdown clocks, hidden messages regarding false-flag disasters that will usher in one world government, etc. I don't necessarily agree with setting dates for these types of monumental world events, I usually look at them as general timelines indicating how far/close we are to the event.

This is one possible, I repeat, possible conspiracy I may believe is real. I haven't had time to really dig deep into all of the background so I'll tell you what I've read so far and have seen for myself.

1) Ardent Sentry is currently a joint NorthCOM (whatever the North American command thing is for the military) EU operation. Basically, we have some American troops and foreign soldiers practicing for a large terrorist attack on the US and/or some kind of rebellion in which the foreign troops assist in taking back or over the country, depending on how you view this. I researched this and found out this part is 100% accurate. It's currently being conducted right now and the government doesn't deny it. This of course made me continue digging deeper into the rest of the information.

2) Operation Blackjack was published in a UK newspaper as a comic strip BUT here's the theory...supposedly, the Illuminati (or whatever name you wish to refer to them as) have some kind of rule where they ALWAYS tell you what they're going to do in advance. Ok, this part sounds like bull to me too, but I kept reading on.

3) As I kept digging into this I found out that the supposed plot of Operation Blackjack is that the "Illuminati" will stage false flag NUCLEAR and/or biological attacks on June 26 in the US, Canada, and UK. They then use this as an excuse to usher in a world government by first making the North American Union official, then eventually merging it with the EU, and on and on.

4) Ok so 2 and 3 sound like BS, and that's what I thought UNTIL I started reading about some kind of Hexadecimal Code that was embedded within the comic strip. When using software to decode it THOUSANDS of different people (so it's not 1 source that's just being repeated) found a few messages within it, such as 2 countdown clocks, a message that said "this comic is not a joke and is for real", and some other stuff like the NAU, and so on. Really, I lack details but this made me think ok maybe these people are onto something if I can get to the code. This is when I realized this may not be a joke...

5) If you go on YouTube and search for Operation Blackjack or Ardent Sentry, you'll discover that all of the very detailed vids that showed how to find the code, how to decode it, shows you the countdown clock, have been removed by YouTube SEVERAL times, IP's have been blocked, etc, and the videos have to keep being re-upped.

6) There was 2 or 3 sites dedicated solely to exposing this, two of them showed the countdown clock and if you go there, the server is now OFFLINE and you can't access the website. Why is that? It's not a message that the owner didn't pay the bill, you can't connect to the site AT ALL. Also, another site that was only posted on youtube has the same problem, and even the original article at the telegraph (UK newspaper) is no longer available on their website. Some people have also has their internet service cut off by their providers and have had to swtich services just to get the net, for now.

This sh*t sounds so conspiracy but I really can't get over the fact that Sentry is 100% real, I've witnessed the websites being blocked, and so on. If there's nothing to hide, who keeps blocking these websites and deleting the videos? Don't tell me it's not coming from up top because remember the same thing is happening in Iran.

1 week ago

Additional Details

http://www.northcom.mil/news/2009/060909...

No comments:

Post a Comment